Action-adventure video game Assassins Creed Brotherhood Download was created by Ubisoft Montreal and
released by Ubisoft in 2010. As a direct sequel to 2009’s Assassin’s Creed II, it is the third significant entry in the Assassin’s Creed series and the second book in the “Ezio Trilogy.” The game was first published in November and December 2010 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and then in March and June 2011 for Microsoft Windows.
The tale revolves on a long-running conflict between the Assassins, who strive to protect peace and free will, and the Templars, who want rule via peace. It is set in a fictitious history of actual events. Desmond Miles, the main character of the series, uses a device called the Animus to relive the memories of his Assassin ancestor, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, in order to discover how to stop the 2012 catastrophe. The frame tale is set in the twenty-first century. The main plot continues from the events of Assassin’s Creed II and takes place during the Italian Wars between the years 1500 and 1507 as Ezio takes the battle against the Templars (led by the ruthless Borgia family) to Rome. There, he makes an effort to revive the Assassin Brotherhood in Italy and free the city from the Borgias’ rule.
Action-adventure stealth, open-world, and third-person gameplay are all features of Assassins Creed Brotherhood Pc Download. A novelty for the franchise, the game offers both single-player and multiplayer options. The returning Assassin’s Creed II protagonist Ezio Auditore da Firenze is controlled for the majority of the single-player campaign, which is predicted to last 15+ hours of gameplay. At predetermined points in the story, the player switches to Desmond Miles, who is reliving Ezio’s memories through the Animus in the present day. For the first time in the series, Desmond has virtually constant access to the Animus, allowing him to investigate the Assassins’ fortress in Monteriggioni and uncover mysteries. Through the Animus, Desmond may also access simulated training missions that evaluate the player’s agility and fighting prowess.
In Brotherhood, the series’ fighting system has been altered. Compared to earlier games, when counterattacks were the most effective strategy, going on the offensive and striking first are more dangerous. Prior to this, the player had to wait until their AI adversaries hit, which delayed the tempo of combat. Because of this, the AI in this game is more aggressive, and many adversaries may strike at once. Ezio may utilise both melee and ranged weapons simultaneously to defeat them, including his secret handgun, which was previously ineffective in battle. After taking down one foe, the player may go on a killing spree to swiftly take out other foes. Axes, spears, and swords are among the heavy weapons that Ezio may hurl at his foes. With the appearance of new archetypes like horsemen, arquebusiers, and papal guards, the diversity of opponents also expanded.
- BE A LEGEND – With more than 15 hours of story-driven single-player action, go on a new journey with Ezio, who is now a renowned assassin.
- A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD TO LEAD AND CONTROL – Recruit and design your own guild. Assassins may be trained, levelled up, and ordered to help you with your mission.
- USE SECRET WEAPONS – Quickly dispatch your adversaries with the use of weapons like poison darts, parachutes, double concealed knives, hidden firearms, and a sophisticated flying machine.
- Winning a city’s heart Use your hard-earned money to rebuild the capital city, which is in disrepair. Gain support from the populace to access new factions and quests.
- Awarded multi-player – Select from a variety of real-world character classes, each with their own characteristic weapons and lethal techniques. You’ll never battle the same way again thanks to the intricately crafted landscapes and large range of original multiplayer modes.
- Live and breathe like the renowned Master Assassin Ezio. :In order to attack the enemy’s core, he must go to Rome, the largest city in Italy and a hotbed of power, greed, and corruption.
Rome: The Center of Greed
Because Ezio is in charge of the whole Brotherhood of Assassins, which will flock to his side, defeating the corrupt rulers who are firmly established there will take not just power but also leadership. The Assassins can only beat their deadly foes and save the annihilation of their order by banding together.
- Update #1 of the Project Animus multiplayer DLC:
Abstero recruits will need to employ free-running and skilled hunting techniques to their advantage in order to survive the dangerous, narrow roadways, the multi-leveled architecture of the Mont Saint-Michel terrain, and the difficult Advanced Alliance multiplayer mode.
- Project Animus Multiplayer DLC Update #2:
The Pienza Map offers the ideal free-running environment where prey and victims may blend in and vanish. Two teams of three players each work with other Templars to protect or take chests in the Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode. The brand-new Templar Score feature, which honours Abstergo recruits for their hard work, is also featured.
- The single-player and multiplayer DLC for The Da Vinci Disappearance
Leonardo Da Vinci is taken hostage after the Borgias are finished, and Ezio sets off on a relentless journey to find him while exploring brand-new locales and gameplay elements. The award-winning multiplayer has undergone its largest update yet with the inclusion of multiplayer, which adds a new map, new characters, and new game styles.
DELUXE DIGITAL EDITION
- The Trajan Market and The Aqueduct are two exclusive single-player maps.
- Two online characters:
- The Policeman, Death’s Finest Friend: His sightings are rare. Fewer yet have survived to tell the tale. Death is his comrade, and Fear is his companion.
- Behind the garish outfit and twisted grin of The Harlequin, The Walking Nightmare, lurks a ruthless assassin’s soul.
- Only a few sets of the Helmschmied Drachen armour, which was created by the Helmschmied Armory in 1489 owing to the heavy metal used, were finished. Few guys proved to be physically capable of wearing it.
- The First Codex Authored by Altar: Look more closely at the Assassins’ past and the Assassins Creed Brotherhoods artwork.
- Playable characters Coin-operated Trading Cards: a deck of trading cards that includes information on all the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer characters, such as their murder techniques and backstories.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Download Features:
- The visual effects and visuals are incredible.
- The newly released weaponry are easy to use and intriguing.
- Due to how realistic the game is, you can come across items from the past.
- The game’s maps are intriguing and resemble a labyrinth.
- The finest part is the action mode, and there are various talents you may not have seen before.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood REQUIREMENTS FOR SYSTEMS
- Windows XP (32-64 bits), Windows Vista (32-64 bits), or Windows 7 (minimum operating systems) (32-64 bits)
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor 1.8 GHz or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- 1.5 GB of memory 2 GB and Windows XP Windows 7® and Windows Vista®
- Visuals: 256 MB Shader Model 3.0 or higher and a DirectX® 9.0 compatible graphics hardware (*see supported list*)
- 9.0 DirectX®
- 8 GB on a hard drive
- Sound: Sound card that complies with DirectX 9.0
- auxiliary devices: keyboard, mouse, and optional controller
- Note* * Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT are not supported by this product.
- Windows XP (32-64 bits), Windows Vista (32-64 bits), and Windows 7 are the recommended operating systems (32-64 bits)
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or Intel Core® 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB / 1.5 GB Windows XP Windows 7® and Windows Vista®
- GeForce 8800 GT or an ATI Radeon HD 4700 graphics card or better
- 9.0 DirectX®
- 8 GB on a hard drive
- 5.1 sound card for audio
Instructions to Download Game
- Click the Download button below.
- After five seconds, press the blue “download now” button. Let the download start now, and then wait for it to complete.
- When the.zip file for Assassins Creed Brotherhood has finished downloading, choose “Extract to Assassins Creed Brotherhood.zip” from the context menu.
- Run the exe programme by double clicking within the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood folder.
- Enjoy yourself and play!
Information about the Assassin Creed Brotherhood download
To begin downloading Assassin Creed Brotherhood, click the button below. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Free has a standalone installation package and an offline installer. With Windows PC hardware that is compatible, this would operate flawlessly.
Check Assassins Creed 3 For Pc
Does this game take place in a different era?
Yes, the game is pretty intriguing since the whole gameplay takes place during the 15th and 16th centuries.
Does the Windows version need a graphics card?
You must have a graphics card on your PC in order to install this game, which is one of the prerequisites.
Can we play the main quest and minor missions simultaneously?
Yes, there are a tonne of side quests in this game that can all be finished at once.