Overview of Beamng Drive for PC Games
The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
We are a small team from around the world with no obligations to publishers or outside interests. Our users and modding community are our first priority. Help us make BeamNG.drive the ultimate driving experience and discover what an open and uncompromising soft-body vehicle simulator can be.
Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines – everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own – fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight. There are a lot of different types of gameplay we want to implement beyond just racing and crashing, such as police chases, stunt challenges, and other specialized minigames. Eventually we would like to have some kind of single player open world career mode, with persistent vehicle ownership and procedurally generated used vehicles to buy and events to run them in.
In some ways, BeamNG.drive is about doing anything you want with a car or truck – the stuff other games don’t let you do. You can go off-roading in a family sedan or hurl a delivery truck around a racing circuit, all with beautiful soft-body simulation physics. You can mod those same vehicles to be racing beasts, derby monsters, or off-road behemoths – or just thrash them stock. At the end of the day, BeamNG.drive gives you the gameplay you want, and doesn’t force you to do anything that you don’t think is fun or interesting.
The future of the game and our physics engine
As we optimize our game and computer technology improves, the amount of vehicles which can be simultaneously simulated at a smooth framerate will increase. Right now you can run 4 to 6 cars at one time on a high end quad-core processor. Each vehicle has around 400 nodes and 4000 beams, all being simulated 2000 times per second. We hope to expand the number of simultaneous vehicles possible to at least 8 with a mid-range processor.
We will also look towards having multiplayer in the future, but it may be some time before we can create the multiplayer experience everyone is expecting. We are well aware of the demand for multiplayer and we want it just as much as you, but for the short term we are focusing on the single player career mode, various driving events, fixing bugs, and creating more content. It is feasible that we could implement local and/or same PC multiplayer in the interim.
Also, the possibilities extend beyond land vehicles. Users in our community have already made planes and helicopters that fly purely with the existing vehicle aerodynamic physics, with no cheating whatsoever. BeamNG can simulate aircraft in a very authentic way due to its soft-body physics. All the flex that happens to a real plane’s airframe arises naturally in BeamNG, and the consequences of excessive stress are also modeled. Fly too fast and your wings will start to bend and rip off. The potential for the BeamNG physics engine is huge.
Alpha Access Features
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Full modding and content creation capabilities – make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
Users that already entered the alpha testing via our website can get a free Steam key.
Our main focus is on how things move rather than how things look on the screen. We aim to bring our expertise in real time soft-body physics and soft-body physics model design to the forefront of game physics simulation, making available the technology and know-how to as a wide an audience as possible. To achieve this, we are designing the engine and corresponding assets, so as to be independent of the underlying game engine and operating system.
Right now the physics engine is running on a multicore CPU configuration, but we are also in the process of supporting GPUs via OpenCL.
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz / Intel Core i3-6300 3.8Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7750 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0Ghz / Intel Core i7-6700 3.4Ghz (or better)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R9 290 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended spec based on 1080p resolution. Installing game mods will increase required storage space. Gamepad recommended.
How to Install Beamng Drive Game?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download ” Beamng Drive“ Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
Beamng Drive Full Game Download for PC
Click On The Below Button To Start Beamng Drive Download Game. It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided a Direct Link Full Setup Of The Game.