ABOUT THIS GAME
Once upon a spacetime there was a young knight who went on a brave adventure…
As your Royal father’s last hope, battle, loot and upgrade your way through the galaxy. Engage space-knights in challenging close combat, explore a storybook-like retrofuturistic universe and save the kingdom from the dreadful Void Lords who stole the Sun.
- Top-down, tactical physics-based action combat with stylish real-time-lit pixel art visuals
- Artistic vision of the Middle Ages infused with futuristic elements, as medieval knights clash in armored spaceships
- Deep and atmospheric universe with surreal, out-of-this-world locations
- Randomly generated illustrated text-based events featuring folktale-inspired characters and situations
- Upgrades, skills, items, loot and unlockables providing plenty of replayability
In this artistic mashup of the Middle Ages, folktales and outer space, you take on a hero’s journey as the King’s youngest child. You explore the furthest corners of the galaxy in your trusty spacecraft and engage other space-faring knights and creatures in battle using a unique, techno-fantasy themed skillset.
Explore a randomly generated universe of hidden secrets and grave dangers by traveling on a galactic starmap, where each place yields a new encounter. Plan your exploration well and be mindful of your choices. Resources and friends are scarce in Fabular’s deep space, and they can make or break your adventure. The adventure part of the game is influenced by modern day rogue-likes such as FTL: Faster than Light and Hand of Fate.
Control your spacecraft directly from a top-down view, and use the skills and equipment of your spaceship tactically to overcome the enemy. The combat system is deep and challenging with large ‘build’ variety. The battle part is inspired by the Star Control series and Dark Souls.
The outcome of battles depend largely on the condition and equipment of your ship. There is only so far your action skills can take you, if you are not equipped for the situation, you will likely perish. After each battle you get some form of loot (currency, resources or items) which can be used to upgrade your ship, trade at shops or enhance your battle gear. The management portion of the game draws inspiration from such classic Action-RPGs as Diablo and Path of Exile.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: 2Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×720 minimum resolution, DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How To Install Free Download FabularOnce upon a Spacetime
- 1. Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- 2. Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- 3. During the installation, then follow the instructions
- 4. The game starts to automatically download and install.
- 5. Wait until the installation is complete
- 6. Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- 7. play it!
FabularOnce upon a Spacetime game with its download link, crack, and serial keys are likewise given. FabularOnce upon a Spacetime PC game download from our website without any restrictions. Requirements for FabularOnce upon a Spacetime are additionally listed here. For information or any other complaint, please get in touch with us or read our policies. If our site material matches with others please contact us. FabularOnce upon a Spacetime features are discussed below. Designers of FabularOnce upon a Spacetime strive to make it a more proficient and playable game in World. Click on the download button to get started setup files install on PC.