ABOUT THIS GAME
Life In Yima is a pixel platform indie ARPG game made by a single lonely indie developer.
This game is filled with rich main and side stories, several mini-games.
It also features:
– Dynamic day-night cycle, which takes an important place in the game mechanic.
– Calendar system: the game records the story of Yima village between April and September.
– Character development: Fighting monsters, Learning skills, Upgrading character levels and weapons, a simplified RPG experience.
– NPC reputation: improving NPCs’ reputations by giving gifts and spending time with them to unlock side stories.
The production team led by the leader of the team – Baohua, comes to build a new village in the deep forest and accidentally find a lost person of unknown origin, the MC – Mayi. After deciding to take Mayi with the team, Mayi witnesses the process of the village from nothing to something as a helper. From the beginning to the end, the appearance of the village will be changed drastically!
There is plenty of time for the game, and Mayi is also a favored one, and does not need to worry particularly about the difficulty of this game – even if she is inadvertently defeated in battle, it does not mean that the game has failed, and Mayi can even return to the game in a stronger form.
(Even skipping time directly to the plot point is possible under certain situations!)
Not only the main stories that must happen at a certain point in time, you can also unlock NPC’s side stories by improving their reputations, along with nearly 30 CGs.
Enjoy the leisure time with villagers~
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, and Use of Alcohol.
All characters in the game are over the age of 18.
- OS: Windows7
- Processor: Intel Core I3-2100 or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB+ VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows10
- Processor: Intel Core I5-8400 or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB+ VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
How To Install Free Download Life In Yima
- 1. Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- 2. Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- 3. During the installation, then follow the instructions
- 4. The game starts to automatically download and install.
- 5. Wait until the installation is complete
- 6. Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- 7. play it!
There Is 3 Type Of Install Methods. First One Is a Direct Play Format. This One Is So Easy. No Need Of Crack, Serial Number, Or Even Setup. Just Download, Extract, And Run The Game Using .exe File. The second One Is Install Using Setup.exe. In This Method, First You Have To Install The Game Using Setup. After Installation Complete, Go To Your Desktop Or Game Source Folder And Play The Game Using Game Icon. The third One Is ISO Format. Installation Takes A Little Bit Process. Follow These Steps. Mount The ISO Image, Follow On-Screen Instructions. After Installation Complete Go-To Mounted Drive Of The Game. Copy The Content Which Is In “Crack” Folder And Over-Write In Your Game-Directory. Please Note, Block “Firewall (Antivirus)” When You Are Copying Crack. Go To Your Desktop, Play N Enjoy.